Congratulations on choosing Any Weblock, a web content control program for Windows!
Any Weblock is a web content control software that gives you the power to block any website on your local computer. It works with any web browser and displays a fake error page. No network knowledge required to configure. You only need to know the domain/subdomain names of the websites.
Possible uses include parental control (porns, online games or chatrooms) and ads or malicious websites blocking.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher version (already included in Vista) [free download]
- 600MHz micro-processor or higher
- 128MB main memory or more
Summary of features
- Works with any web browser
- Block websites and additional subdomains
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized access
- Export and import to share block list among computers
- Auto-backup and rollback to a previous backup
Installation and uninstallation
Any Weblock comes with a standard installation and uninstallation program which is self-explanatory and easy to follow.